A robust fault detection approach for nonlinear systems
- 63 Downloads
In this paper, we study the robust fault detection problem of nonlinear systems. Based on the Lyapunov method, a robust fault detection approach for a general class of nonlinear systems is proposed. A nonlinear observer is first provided, and a sufficient condition is given to make the observer locally stable. Then, a practical algorithm is presented to facilitate the realization of the proposed observer for robust fault detection. Finally, a numerical example is provided to show the effectiveness of the proposed approach.
KeywordsRobust nonlinear systems fault detection observer stability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- B. Jiang, J. L. Wang, Y. C. Soh. Robust fault diagnosis for a class of bilinear systems with uncertainty. In Proceedings of the 38 th Conference on Decision & Control, Phoenix, USA, IEEE Press, pp. 4499–4504, 1999.Google Scholar
- Y. Wang, C. W. Chan, K. C. Cheung. Fault estimation for a class of nonlinear dynamical systems. Proceedings of the 38 th Conference on Decision & Control, Phoenix, USA, IEEE Press, pp. 3128–3129, 1999.Google Scholar
- X. D. Zhang, P. Thomas, P. Marios. Robust parametric fault detection and isolation. Proceedings of the 38 th Conference on Decision & Control, 1999, Phoenix, USA, IEEE Press, pp. 3102–3107, 1999.Google Scholar
- T. L. Shen. Basic Robust Control of Robot. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, pp. 70–77, 2000.Google Scholar
- C. S. Jiang. System Theory and Robust Control. Aero Industry Press, Beijing, pp. 20–25, 1998.Google Scholar