A generalized \(f\)-projection algorithm for inverse mixed variational inequalities
- 417 Downloads
In this paper, a new inverse mixed variational inequality is introduced and studied in Hilbert spaces, which provides a model for the study of traffic network equilibrium control problems. An iterative algorithm involving the generalized \(f\)-projection operator for solving inverse mixed variational inequalities is constructed and the convergence of sequences generated by the algorithm is given under some suitable conditions.
KeywordsGlobal optimization Mixed variational inequality Inverse mixed variational inequality Generalized \(f\)-projection operator Generalized \(f\)-projection algorithm Convergence
The authors are grateful to the editor and the referees for their valuable comments and suggestions. This work was supported by the Key Program of NSFC (Grant No. 70831005) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (11171237, 11101069).
- 2.Alber, Y.: Generalized projection operators in Banach spaces: properties and applications. In: Proceedings of the Israel seminar, Ariel, Israel. Functional differential equation, vol. 1, pp. 1–21 (1994)Google Scholar
- 3.Baiocchi, C., Capelo, A.: Variational and quasi-variational inequalities. Application to free boundary probles. Wiley, New York/London (1984)Google Scholar
- 10.He, B.S., Liu, H.X.: Inverse variational inequalities in the economic field: applications and algorithms (2006). http://www.paper.edu.cn/releasepaper/content/200609-260
- 11.He, B.S., Liu, H.X., Li, M., He, X.Z.: PPA-based methods for monotone inverse variational inequalities (2006). http://www.paper.edu.cn/releasepaper/content/200606-219
- 17.Lescarret, C.: Cat d’addition des applications monotones maximales dans un espace de Hilbert. C.R. Acad. Sci. Paris 261, 1160–1163 (1965) (French)Google Scholar
- 19.Pigou, A.C.: The economics of welfare. MacMillan, London (1920)Google Scholar
- 20.Scrimali, L.: An inverse variational inequality approach to the evolutioanary spatial price equilibrium problem. Optim. Eng. doi: 10.1007/s11081-011-9152-4
- 21.Wardrop, J.G.: Some theoretical aspects of road traffic research. In: Proceedings of the institute of civil eneineers, pp. 325–378 (1952)Google Scholar