How to generate weakly infeasible semidefinite programs via Lasserre’s relaxations for polynomial optimization
Examples of weakly infeasible semidefinite programs (SDP) are useful to test whether SDP solvers can detect infeasibility. However, finding non trivial such examples is notoriously difficult. This note shows how to use Lasserre’s semidefinite programming relaxations for polynomial optimization in order to generate examples of weakly infeasible SDP. Such examples could be used to test whether a SDP solver can detect weak infeasibility. In addition, in this note, we generate weakly infeasible SDP from an instance of polynomial optimization with nonempty feasible region and solve them by SDP solvers. Although all semidefinite programming relaxation problems are infeasible, we observe that SDP solvers do not detect the infeasibility and that values returned by SDP solvers are equal to the optimal value of the instance due to numerical round-off errors.
KeywordsSemidefinite programming Weakly infeasible Semidefinite programming relaxation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Fujisawa, K., Fukuda, M., Kobayashi, K., Kojima, M., Nakata, K., Nakata, M., Yamashita, M.: Sdpa (semidefinite programming algorithm) user’s manual—version 7.0.5. Technical report, Department of Mathematical and Computer Sciences, Tokyo Institute of Technology. http://sdpa.indsys.chuo-u.ac.jp/sdpa/ (2008)
- Henrion, D., Lasserre, J.B.: Detecting global optimality and extracting solutions in Gloptipoly. pp. 293–311. Springer, Berlin (2005)Google Scholar
- Renegar, J.: A mathematical view of interior-point methods in convex optimizaiton. In: MPS-SIAM Series on Optimization. Society for Industrial Mathematics (2001)Google Scholar
- Strum, J.F.: Sedumi 1.02, a matlab toolbox for optimization over symmetric cones. Opt. Meth. Software 11–12, 625–653. http://sedumi.ie.lehigh.edu/ (1999)
- Sturm J.F.: Theory and algorithms of semidefinite programming. In: Frenk, H., Roos, K., Terlaky, T., Zhang, S. Zhang (eds) High Performance Optimization, pp. 1–194. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht (2000)Google Scholar
- Todd M.J.: Detecting infeasibility in infeasible-interior-point methods for optimization. In: Cucker, F., DeVore, R., Olver, P., Suli, E. (eds) Found. Comput. Math., pp. 157 192–192. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (2004)Google Scholar
- Waki, H., Nakata, M., Muramatsu, M.: Strange behaviors of interior-point methods for solving semidefinite programming problems in polynomial optimization. Comput. Opt. Appl. (2008, to appear)Google Scholar