KeywordsDental Student Record Attendance Audience Response System Quiz Score Tennessee Health
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Caldwell, J. E. (2007). Clickers in the large classroom: Current research and bestpractice tips. CBE Life Sciences Education, 6(1), 9–20.Google Scholar
- Elias, J. L., & Merriam, S. B. (2005). Philosophical foundations of adult education (3rd ed.). Malabar, FL: Krieger Publishing Company.Google Scholar
- Hatch, J., Murray, J., & Moore, R. (2005). Manna from heaven or “clickers” from hell: Experiences with an electronic response system. Journal of College Science Teaching, 34(7), 36–39.Google Scholar
- Hoag, K., Lillie, J., & Hoppe, R. (2005). Piloting case-based instruction in a didactic clinical immunology course. Clinical Laboratory Science, 18, 213–220.Google Scholar
- Johnson, J. T. (2005). Creating learner-centered classrooms: Use of an audience response system in pediatric dentistry education. Journal of Dental Education, 69(3), 378–381.Google Scholar
- Oermann, M. H., & Gaberson, K. B. (2006). Evaluation and testing in nursing education (2nd ed.). New York: Springer Publishing Company, Inc.Google Scholar
- Reiser, R. A., & Dempsey, J. (2007). Trends and issues in instructional design and technology (2nd ed., pp. 94–131). Upper Saddle River New Jersey: Pearson.Google Scholar
- Ribbens, E. (2007). Why I like personal response systems. Journal of College Science Teaching, 37(2), 60–62.Google Scholar
- Salmon, T. P., & Stahl, J. N. (2005). Wireless audience response system: Does it make a difference? Journal of Extension, 43(3).Google Scholar
- Stein, P. S., Challman, S. D., & Brueckner, J. K. (2006). Using audience response technology for pretest reviews in an undergraduate nursing course. Journal of Nursing Education, 45(11), 469–473.Google Scholar
- Turning Technologies LLC, TurningPoint, Audience Response System, http://www.turningtechnologies.com/interactiveaudienceresponseproducts/responsecards.cfm
- Uhari, M., Renko, M., & Soini, H. (2003). Experiences of using an interactive audience response system in lectures. BMC Medical Education, 3:12. Retrieved February 20, 2008, from http://www.biomedcentral.com/content/pdf/1472-6920-3-12.pdf
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2009