Faculty Perspectives on Moving from Blackboard to the Moodle Learning Management System
Online Teaching and Learning in Transition:
- 2.2k Downloads
KeywordsOnline Discussion Online Tool Discussion Forum Learn Management System TechTrends Volume
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Blackboard, Inc. (n.d.). Retrieved September 23, 2005, from http://www.blackboard.com/us/index.aspx
- Itmazi, J. A., & Megias, M. G. (2005). Survey: Comparison and evaluation studies of learning content management systems. Unpublished manuscript.Google Scholar
- Moodle. (2004). Retrieved September 23, 2005, from http://www.moodle.org
- Munoz, K. D., & Van Duzer, J. (2005). Blackboard vs. Moodle: A comparison of satisfaction with online teaching and learning tools. Unpublished raw data. Retrieved October 14, 2005, from http://www.humboldt.edu/~jdv1/moodle/all.htm
- Open Source Initiative. (2006). Retrieved April 14, 2006, from http://www.opensource.org/
- Phipps, R. A. (2004). How does technology affect access in postsecondary education? What do we really know? Retrieved October 14, 2005, from http://nces.ed.gov/pubsearch/pubsinfo.asp?pubid=2004831 Accessed.
- Waits, T., & Lewis, L. (2003). Distance education at degree-granting postsecondary institutions: 2000-2001. Retrieved October 14, 2005, from http://nces.ed.gov/pubsearch/pubsinfo.asp?pubid=2003017
- Wiley, D. (n.d.). OpenContent. Retrieved October 14, 2005, from http://www.opencontent.org/
© Springer Science + Business Media, Inc. 2006