Special Issue: Sexual Acquisition and Transmission of HIV Cooperative Agreement Program (SATHCAP), July 2009
- First Online:
- 50 Downloads
- 2.Iguchi MY, Ober AJ, Berry SH, et al. Simultaneous recruitment of drug users and men who have sex with men in the United States and Russia using respondent driven sampling: sampling methods and implications. J Urban Health. 2009; doi:10.1007/s11524-009-9365-4.
- 3.Toussova OV, Shcherbakova IS, Volkova GV, et al. Potential bridges of heterosexual HIV transmission from drug users to the general population in St. Petersburg, Russia: is it easy to be a female? J Urban Health. 2009; doi:10.1007/s11524-009-9364-5.
- 4.Niccolai LM, Shcherbakova IS, Toussova OV, et al. The potential for bridging HIV transmission in Russian Federation: sex risk behaviors and HIV prevalence among drug users (DUs) and their non-DU sex partners. J Urban Health. 2009; doi:10.1007/s11524-009-9369-0.
- 5.Bobashev GV, Zule WA, Osilla KC, et al. Transactional sex among men and women in the South at high risk for HIV and other STIs. J Urban Health. 2009; doi:10.1007/s11524-009-9368-1.
- 19.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. HIV/AIDS Surveillance Report, 2007. Vol. 19. Atlanta: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2009.Google Scholar
- 20.Shoptaw S, Weiss RE, Munjas B, et al. Homonegativity, substance use, sexual risk behaviors and HIV-status in poor and ethnic men who have sex with men in Los Angeles. J Urban Health. 2009; doi:10.1007/s11524-009-9372-5.
- 21.Gorbach PM, Murphy R, Weiss RE, et al. Bridging sexual boundaries: men who have sex with men and women in a street-based sample in Los Angeles. J Urban Health. 2009; doi:10.1007/s11524-009-9370-7.
- 23.Cooper HLF, Brady JE, Friedman SR, Tempalski B, Gostnell K, Flom PL. Estimating the prevalence of infection drug use among black and white adults in large U.S. metropolitan areas over time (1992–2002): estimation methods and prevalence trends. J Urban Health. 2008; 85(6): 826–856.PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 24.Lewin K. Field theory in social science: selected theoretical papers. New York: Harper; 1951.Google Scholar
© The New York Academy of Medicine 2009