Exploring the National Discourse of Chinese Educational Researches
- 26 Downloads
Academic discourse is a way of questioning and exposition in academic research. For a long time, talking about China in a Western way has caused two harmful consequences, which separated theoretical research from its object and from its subject of researches in the field of Chinese educational studies. With the prerequisite of cherishing our own culture, it is an inner need for Chinese educational development to explore the national discourse in educational studies, i.e., talking about Chinese problems in the Chinese way.
KeywordsChinese education theoretical research national discourse
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.CHEN MING 陈明, Zhongguo zhexue hefaxing weiji: xueke haishi yiyi” 中国哲学合法性危机: 学科还是意义 (The crisis of legitimacy on Chinese philosophy: discipline or significance). Dushu shibao 读书时报 (Reading Times), 2004, 6: 2Google Scholar
- 2.KANG SHAOYAN 康绍言, Sheji jiaoxuefa jiyao 设计教学法辑要 (Summary of designing teaching method), Beijing: Shangwu yinshuguan, 1922Google Scholar
- 3.Gadamm, The collection of Gadamm, translated by DENG ANQING., YAN PING (ed.), Shanghai: Yuan dong chubanshe, 2002Google Scholar
- 4.LI JINGLIN 李景林, The collections of articles in academic seminar of innovation on rewriting philosophy history and the discipline model of Chinese philosophy, Beijing: Zhongguo renmin daxue chubanshe, 2004Google Scholar
- 6.YANG NIANQUN 杨念群, Yang Nianqun zixuanji 杨念群自选集 (The optional collections of Yang Nianqun), Guangxi: Guangxi daxue chubanshe, 2000Google Scholar
- 7.YU ZHIPING 余治平, Zhexue de zhongguo huayu: zibi yu kaifang 哲学的中国话语: 自闭与开放 (The Chinese discourse of philosophy: self-blocking and opening) 读书时报. Dushu shibao (Reading Times), 2004, 5: 12Google Scholar
- 8.ZHAO TINGYANG 赵汀阳, Meiyou shijieguan de shijie 没有世界观的世界 (The world that having no outlook in world), Beijing: Zhongguo renmin daxue chubanshe, 2003Google Scholar