Joint probability generating function for degrees of active/passive random intersection graphs
- First Online:
Correlations of active and passive random intersection graphs are studied in this paper. We present the joint probability generating function for degrees of Gactive(n, m, p) and Gpassive(n, m, p), which are generated by a random bipartite graph G*(n, m, p) on n + m vertices.
KeywordsRandom graph intersection graph degree generating function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Eschenauer L, Gilgor V D. A key-management scheme for distributed sensor networks. In: Proc 9th ACM Conference of Computer and Communications Security. 2002, 41–47Google Scholar
- 2.Feller W. An Introduction to Probability Theory and Its Applications, Vol 1. New York: Wiley, 1968Google Scholar
- 9.Shang Y. Degree distributions in general random intersection graphs. Electron J Combin, 2010, 17: R23Google Scholar
- 10.Shang Y. Typical vertex degrees in dense generalized random intersection graphs. Math Appl, 2010, 23: 767–773Google Scholar
- 12.Shang Y. On the isolated vertices and connectivity in random intersection graphs. Int J Comb, 2011, 2011: 872703Google Scholar
- 13.Singer-Cohen K B. Random Intersection Graphs. Dissertation. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University, 1995Google Scholar