Construct irreducible representations of quantum groups Uq(ƒm(K))
- First Online:
- 31 Downloads
In this paper, we construct families of irreducible representations for a class of quantum groups Uq(ƒm(K)). First, we give a natural construction of irreducible weight representations for Uq(ƒm(K)) using methods in spectral theory developed by Rosenberg. Second, we study the Whittaker model for the center of Uq(ƒm(K)). As a result, the structure of Whittaker representations is determined, and all irreducible Whittaker representations are explicitly constructed. Finally, we prove that the annihilator of a Whittaker representation is centrally generated.
KeywordsHyperbolic algebra spectral theory Whittaker modules quantum group
MSC17B10 17B35 17B37
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Dixmier J. Enveloping Algebras. Amsterdam: North-Holland, 1977Google Scholar
- 3.Drinfeld V G. Hopf algebras and the quantum Yang-Baxter equations. Soviet Math Dokll, 1985, 32: 254–258Google Scholar
- 5.Jantzen J C. Lectures on Quantum Groups. Graduate Studies in Math, Vol 6. Providence: Amer Math Soc, 1993Google Scholar
- 9.Lynch T. Generalized Whittaker vectors and representation theory. Dissertation for the Ph D Degree. Cambridge: MIT, 1979Google Scholar
- 12.Rosenberg A. Noncommutative Algebraic Geometry and Representations of Quantized Algebras. Mathematics and Its Applications, Vol 330. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1995Google Scholar