Study on the specific interaction between angiogenin and aptamer by atomic force microscopy (AFM)
- 65 Downloads
The specific interaction between angiogenin and aptamer has been investigated by using AFM. The specificity of the interaction is revealed by comparing the binding probability of aptamer to other elements in a series of control experiments. The results have shown that there is specific interaction force between angiogenin and aptamer. Moreover, the single molecular pull-off force between angiogenin and aptamer has also been determined using the Poisson statistical method to be 133.7±11.7 pN. These findings obtained are helpful to the better revelation of recognition mechanism between angiogenin and aptamer, which provided basis for further understanding the inhibition of the aptamer to angiogenic activity.
Keywordsatomic force microscopy (AFM) angiogenin aptamer force detection
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Bai D Y, Ma H D. The role of angiopoietin in angiogenesis. Acta Academiae Medicinae CPAPF (in Chinese), 2005, 14(4): 323–325Google Scholar
- 8.Gao D L, Guo K M, Seng J J, et al. Expression of angtopoietin-2 and Tie-2 in gastric carcinoma tissues. Journal of Medical Forum (in Chinese), 2005, 26(20): 40–41Google Scholar
- 10.Li Y X, He F C. The methods for studies of interaction between DNA and proteins. Chemistry of Life (in Chinese), 2003, 23(4): 306–308Google Scholar
- 12.Yamashina S, Shigeno M. Application of atomic force microscopy to ultrastructural and histochemical studied of fixed and embedded cells. J Electron Microsc, 1995, 44(6): 462–466Google Scholar
- 28.Tian S X, Cui X Y. The investigation of human angiogenin. Chemistry of Life (in Chinese), 1996, 16(3): 25–26Google Scholar