Superconductivity at 36 K in gadolinium-arsenide oxides GdO1−xFxFeAs
In this paper we report the fabrication and superconducting properties of GdO1−xFxFeAs. It was found that when x is equal to 0.17, GdO0.83F0.17FeAs is a superconductor with the onset transition temperature Tcon ≈ 36.6 K. Resistivity anomaly near 130 K was observed for all samples up to x = 0.17, and such a phenomenon is similar to that of LaO1−xFxFeAs. Hall coefficient indicates that GdO1−xFxFeAs is conducted by electron-like charge carriers.
Keywordsiron-based superconductor high-temperature superconductor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Chen X H, Wu T, Wu G, et al. Superconductivity at 43 K in samarium-arsenide oxides SmFeAsO1−xFx, condmat/0803.3603Google Scholar
- 5.Chen G F, Li Z, Wu D, et al. Superconductivity at 41 K and its competition with spin-density-wave instability in layered CeO1−xFxFeAs, condmat/0803.3790Google Scholar
- 6.Ren Z A, Yang J, Lu W, et al. Superconductivity in iron-based F-doped layered quaternary compound Nd[O1−xFx]FeAs, condmat/0803.4234Google Scholar
- 7.Ren Z A, Yang J, Lu W, et al. Superconductivity at 52 K in iron-based F-doped layered quaternary compound Pr[O1−xFx]FeAs, condmat/0803.4283Google Scholar
- 8.Chen G F, Li Z, Wu D, et al. Element substitution effect in transition metal oxypnictide Re(O1−xFx)TAs (Re = rare earth, T = transition metal), condmat/0803.4384Google Scholar
- 9.Zhu X Y, Yang H, Fang L, et al. Upper critical field, Hall effect and magnetoresistance in the iron-based layered superconductor LaO0.9F0.1−δFeAs, condmat/0803.1288Google Scholar
- 10.Fang L, Yang H, Cheng P, et al. Synthesizing and characterization of hole doped nickel based layer superconductor La1−xSrxONiAs, condmat/0803.3978Google Scholar