Main chemical ingredients of the celadon glaze from Qingliangsi kiln and Zhanggongxiang kiln
- 54 Downloads
The proton induced X-ray emission (PIXE) is used to determine the chemical ingredients of seven main elements in the samples of Ru Guan porcelain glazes and Ru Civil porcelain from Qingliangsi kiln in Baofeng County and the samples of celadon glaze from Zhanggongxiang kiln in Ruzhou City. The PIXE data are then analyzed by scatter analysis and fuzzy cluster method for determining their classification and provenance. The results show that there are obvious differences between the ingredients of glaze material of Ru Guan porcelain and Ru Civil porcelain from Qingliangsi kiln, of which the former ingredients are stable and its source is localized, and that the sources and ingredients of the glaze of Ru Guan porcelain and those of celadon glaze from Zhanggongxiang kiln are not wholly the same, of which the latter sources are much scattering.
KeywordsZhanggongxiang kiln Qingliangsi kiln the source of raw material the proton induced X-ray emission
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhao Q Y. Ru Kiln of Song Dynasty (in Chinese). Zhengzhou: Henan Science Press, 2003. 17–20Google Scholar
- 2.Sun X M. Researching on some problems of Song kiln. In: Chinese Ancient China Seminar, ed. Research on Chinese Ancient China (in Chinese). Beijing: Zijincheng Press, 2001. 1–6Google Scholar
- 3.Guo M S. Simple discussing Ru klin, Guan klin, Ruzhou Zhanggongxiang kiln. In: Chinese Ancient China Seminar, ed. Research on Chinese Ancient China (in Chinese). Beijing: Zijincheng Press, 2001. 7–13Google Scholar
- 4.Feng X M. Chinese Ceramics (in Chinese). Shanghai: Shanghai Ancient Books Press, 1994. 389–390Google Scholar
- 5.Zhao W J, Xie J Z, Li G X, et al. The fingerprint elements scatter analysis the provenance relation between ancient Chinese Ru porcelain and Jun porcelain. Nuclear Techniques (in Chinese), 2002, 25(6): 461–466Google Scholar
- 7.Chen H. Application of Fuzzy Maths in National Economy (in Chinese). Wuhan: Huazhong College of Science and Engineering Press, 1994. 97–148Google Scholar