H 2/H ∞ control of networked control system with random time delays
- 118 Downloads
This paper investigates the H 2/H ∞ control problem for a class of discrete-time networked control systems with random communication time delays. Both sensor-to-controller (S-C) and controller-to-actuator (C-A) random network-induced delays are considered. Two independent Markov chains are used to model the S-C and C-A random delays. The resulting closed-loop system is a jump linear time-delay system induced by two Markov chains. Sufficient conditions for existence of H 2/H ∞ controller are established by free-weighting matrix and stochastic Lyapunov functions. A simulation example illustrates the effectiveness of the proposed method.
Keywordsh2/h∞ control networked control systems markov chains random time delays
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Ji K, Kim W J. Robust control for networked control systems with admissible parameter uncertainties. Int J Control Autom Syst, 2007, 5: 372–378Google Scholar
- 13.Wang X H, Yang Z Q, Qian Q, et al. Analysis and control of networked control systems with time-delay and stochastic packet-dropout process. In: Chinese Control and Decision Conference, Shanghai, 2010. 1936–1941Google Scholar
- 14.Xie D X, Han X D, Huang H, et al. Research on robust mean square stability of networked control systems with packet dropout. J Syst Eng Electr, 2010, 21: 95–101Google Scholar
- 15.Shi Y, Yu B, Huang J. Mixed H 2/H ∞ control of networked control systems with random delay modeled by Markov chains. In: 2009 American Control Conference, St. Louis, Mo, 2009. 4038–4043Google Scholar
- 18.Muradore R, Picci G. Mixed H 2/H ∞ control: The discrete-time case. Syst Control Lett, 54: 1–13Google Scholar
- 21.Du C L, Xie L H, Teoh J N, et al. An improved mixed H 2/H ∞ control design for hard disk drives. IEEE Trans Autom Control, 2005, 13: 832–839Google Scholar
- 24.Wang Y F, Wang C H, Huang X. Guaranteed cost control with random communication delays via jump linear system approach. In: The 8th International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision, Kunming, China, 2004. 298–303Google Scholar