Joint diagonalization DOA matrix method
- 67 Downloads
A novel joint diagonalization (DOA) matrix method is proposed to estimate the two-dimensional (2-D) DOAs of uncorrelated narrowband signals. The method constructs three subarrays by exploiting the special structure of the array, thereby obtaining the 2-D DOAs of the array based on joint diagonalization directly with neither peak search nor pair matching. The new method can handle sources with common 1-D angles. Simulation results show the effectiveness of the method.
Keywordsantenna array DOA joint diagonalization pair matching
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Yin Q Y, Zou L H, Newcomb R. A high resolution approach to 2-D signal parameter estimation—DOA matrix method, J China Inst Commun (in Chinese), 1991, 4(12): 1–6Google Scholar
- 5.Yin Q Y, Newcomb R, Zou L. Estimating 2-D angle of arrival via two parallel linear arrays. In: Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Acoustic, Speech and Signal Processing. Glasgow: IEEE, 1989. 2803–2806Google Scholar
- 6.Yin Q Y. High resolution direction of arrival estimation. Doctor dissertation (in Chinese). Xi’an: Xi’an Jiao Tong University, 1989Google Scholar
- 7.Jin L, Yin Q Y. Space-time DOA matrix method. Acta Electron Sin (in Chinese), 2000, 7(28): 8–12Google Scholar
- 8.Jin L, Yin Q Y. Analysis and generalization of space-time DOA matrix method. Acta Electron Sin (in Chinese), 2001, 3(39): 300–303Google Scholar
- 10.Si D, Le Q, Shen S, Zhou Y. Closed-form 2-D angle estimation via 2-D unitary ESPRIT with uniform centro-symmetric array. Acta Electron Sin (in Chinese), 1999, 3(27): 67–70Google Scholar
- 13.Marcos S, Marsal A, Benidir M. The propagator method for source bearing estimation. Signal Process, 1995, (42): 121–138Google Scholar