Advances in quantitative assessment of parkinsonian motor symptoms with wearable devices
- 11 Downloads
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This work was supported by the Joint Funds for the innovation of Science and Technology, Fuian province (2017Y9010) & the National Natural Science Foundation of China (81671265).
- Coy, J.A., Pfeiffer, J.H., Krieger, Y.S., Mehrkens, J.H., Botzel, B.K., Lueth, T.C. (2016). Mechatronic device for the optimization of the DBS-electrode placement. 6th IEEE International Conference on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics (BioRob). Singapore: IEEE 214–219.Google Scholar
- Dai, H., Xiong, Y., Cai, G., Xia, X., and Lin, Z. (2018). Parkinson’s Muscle stiffness quantitative monitoring system based on mechanical impedance measurement. Journal of Biomedical Engineering 35: 421–428.Google Scholar
- Griffiths, R.I., Kotschet, K., Arfon, S., Xu, Z.M., Johnson, W., Drago, J., Evans, A., Kempster, P., Raghav, S., and Horne, M.K. (2012). Automated assessment of bradykinesia and dyskinesia in Parkinson’s disease. J Parkinsons Dis 2, 47–55, doi: 10.3233/JPD-2012-11071.Google Scholar
- Kwon, Y., Park, S.H., Kim, J.W., Ho, Y., Jeon, H.M., Bang, M.J., Koh, S. B., Kim, J.H., and Eom, G.M. (2014). Quantitative evaluation of parkinsonian rigidity during intra-operative deep brain stimulation. BioMed Mater Eng 24, 2273–2281, doi: 10.3233/BME-141040.Google Scholar
- Zhao, Y., Ramesberger, S., Fietzek, U.M., D′Angelo, L.T., and Lueth, T.C. (2013). A novel wearable laser device to regulate stride length in Parkinson’s disease. 35th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC). Osaka: IEEE 5895–5898, doi: 10.1109/EMBC.2013.6610893.Google Scholar
© Science China Press and Springer-Verlag GmbH Germany, part of Springer Nature 2018