Tuning of sampled-data ADRC for nonlinear uncertain systems
This paper concerns with the parameters tuning of active disturbance rejection control (ADRC) for a class of nonlinear systems with sampling rate not fast enough. The theoretical results show the quantitative relationship between the sampling rate, the parameters of ADRC, the size of uncertainties in system and the properties of the closed-loop system. Furthermore, the capability of the sampled-data ADRC under given sampling rate is quantitatively discussed.
KeywordsActive disturbance rejection control (ADRC) extended state observer nonlinear uncertain systems parameters tuning sampled-data control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Nakao M, Ohnishi K, and Miyachi K, A robust decentralized joint control based on interference estimation, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Raleigh, NC, 1987.Google Scholar
- Han J, Auto-disturbance rejection control and its applications, Control and Decision, 1998, 13(1): 19–23 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Zheng Q, Dong L, Lee D H, et al., Active disturbance rejection control for mems gyroscopes, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 2009, 17(6): 1432–1438.Google Scholar
- Zheng Q, Chen Z, and Gao Z, A practical approach to disturbance decoupling control, Control Engineering Practice, 2009, 17: 17–1016.Google Scholar
- Han J, Active Disturbance Rjection Control Technique, National Defense Industry Press, Beijing, 2008 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Grunea L, Worthmanna K, and Nesic D, Continuous-time controller redesign for digital implementation: Atrajectory based approach, Automatica, 2008, 44: 44–225.Google Scholar
- Gao Z, Scaling and bandwidth-parameterization based controller tuning, Proceedings of the 2003 American Control Conference, Denver, Colorado, 2003.Google Scholar
- Xue W and Huang Y, On frequency-domain analysis of ADRC for uncertain system, Proceedings of the 2013 American Control Conference, Washington, D.C., 2013.Google Scholar