State and output feedback finite-time guaranteed cost control of linear itô stochastic systems
- 174 Downloads
The problem of guaranteed cost control based on finite-time stability for stochastic system is first investigated in this paper. The motivation of solving this problem arises from an observation that finite/infinite-horizon guaranteed cost control does not consider the transient performance of the closed-loop system, but guaranteed cost control based on finite-time stability involves this practical requirement. In order to explain this problem explicitly, a concept of the stochastic finite-time guaranteed cost control is introduced, and then some new sufficient conditions for the existence of state and output feedback finite-time guaranteed cost controllers are derived, which guarantee finite-times to chastic stability of closed-loop systems and an upper bound of a quadratic cost function. Furthermore, this problem is reduced to a convex optimization problem with matrix inequality constraints and a new solving algorithm is given. Finally, an example is given to illustrate the effectiveness of the proposed method.
KeywordsFinite-time stability guaranteed cost control matrix inequalities stochastic systems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Petersen I R, Ugrinovskii V A, and Savkii A V, Robust Control Design Using H 8 Methods, Springer-Verlag, New York, 2000, 125–184.Google Scholar
- Zivanovic M D and Vukobratovic M K, Multi-Arm Cooperating Robots: tiDynamics and Control, 1st edition, Spring-Verlag, 2006.Google Scholar
- Dorato P, Short time stability in linear time-varying systems, Proceeding of IRE International Convention Record, 1961, 4: 83–87.Google Scholar
- Zhang W and An X, Finite-time control of linear stochastic systems, International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, 2008, 4: 687–694.Google Scholar
- Yan Z and Zhang G, Finite-time H8 filtering for a class of nonlinear stochastic uncertain systems, Control and Decision, 2012, 29(3): 419–424.Google Scholar
- Oksendal B, Stochastic Differential Equations: An Introduction with Applications, Fifth edition, Springer-Verlag, New York, 2000.Google Scholar