These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Barhoumi R., Burghardt R.G., Busbee D.L., McDaniel H.R. (1997) Enhancement of glutathione levels and protection from chemically initiated glutathione depletion in rat liver cells by glyconutritionals. Proc Fisher Inst 1, 2–16.Google Scholar
- DeCava J. (1996) Vitamin A. In: Health Science Series #5: The Real Truth About Vitamins and Antioxidants. Brentwood Academic Press. Columbus, Georgia. pp 83–101.Google Scholar
- Halliwell B., Gutteridge J.M.C. (1985) Free Radicals In Biology and Medicine. Clarendon Press. Oxford, England.Google Scholar
- Harris, E.D. (1977) In, Time, Cells and Aging, 2nd ed. Academic Press. New York, New York.Google Scholar
- McDaniel C.F., Dykman K.D., McDaniel H.R., Ford C.R., Tone C.M. (1997) Effects of nutraceutical dietary intervention in diabetes mellitus: A retrospective survey. Proc Fisher Inst 1, 19–23.Google Scholar
- Sohal R.S. (1987) The free radical theory of aging: A critique. In Review of Biological Research in Aging, vol 3 (ed. Rothstein M.) Alan R. Liss. New York, New York, pp 385–415.Google Scholar
- Watkins T.R. ed. Wine: Nutritional and Therapeutic Benefits. American Chemical Society. Washington, DC. 1997.Google Scholar
© American Aging Association, Inc. 1999