QSAR model for predicting the toxicity of organic compounds to fathead minnow
- 72 Downloads
In this work, a new norm descriptor is proposed based on atomic properties. A quantitative structure-activity relationship (QSAR) model for predicting the toxicity of organic compounds to fathead minnow is further developed by norm descriptors. Results indicate that this new model based on the norm descriptors has satisfactory predictive results with the squared correlation coefficient (R2) and squared relation coefficient of the cross validation (Q2) of 0.8174 and 0.7923, respectively. Combining with Y-randomization test, applicability domain test, and comparison with other references, calculation results indicate that the QSAR model performs well both in the stability and the accuracy with wide application domain, which might be further used effectively for the safe and risk assessment of various organics.
KeywordsQSAR Fathead minnow Norm index Toxicity Risk assessment
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21676203 and 21808167).
- Anonymous ADAPTGoogle Scholar
- Anonymous CODESSAGoogle Scholar
- Anonymous DragonGoogle Scholar
- Fangyou Y, Wensi HE, Qingzhu J, Qiang W, Shuqian X, Peisheng MA. (2018) Prediction of ionic liquids viscosity at variable temperatures and pressures. Chem Eng SciGoogle Scholar
- Jagiello K, Mostrag-Szlichtyng A, Gajewicz A, Kawai T, Imaizumi Y, Sakurai T, Yamamoto H, Tatarazako N, Mizukawa K, Aoki Y, Suzuki N, Watanabe H, Puzyn T (2015) Towards modelling of the environmental fate of pharmaceuticals using the QSPR-MM scheme. Environ Model Softw 72:147–154CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Roy K, Kar S, Das R (2015b): Chapter 7—validation of QSAR models. Understanding the basics of QSAR for applications in pharmaceutical sciences and risk assessment, Academic Press, 231–289Google Scholar
- Wang Y, Yan F, Jia Q, Dai Y, Wang Q (2017): Quantitative structure-activity relationship of anti-HIV integrase and reverse transcriptase inhibitors using norm indexes. SAR QSAR Environ Res, 1–20Google Scholar
- Yali W, Fangyou Y, Qingzhu J, Qiang W (2017) Assessment for multi-endpoint values of carbon nanotubes: quantitative nanostructure-property relationship modeling with norm indexes. J Mol Liq:248Google Scholar