Synthesis, properties and application research of atrazine Fe3O4@SiO2 magnetic molecularly imprinted polymer
- 1.4k Downloads
Magnetic Fe3O4 nanoparticles were prepared by coprecipitation and then were coated with SiO2 on the surface.
Materials and methods
Fe3O4@SiO2 composite microspheres were modified by KH570. Using molecular imprinting technology, atrazine magnetic molecularly imprinted polymer was prepared by using atrazine as template molecule, methacrylic acid as functional monomer and ethylene glycol dimethacrylate as cross-linkers. The morphology, composition and magnetic properties of magnetic nanoparticles were characterized. The recognition selectivity of polymer was studied for template molecule and simulation by UV spectrophotometry. The adsorption properties and selectivity ability were analyzed by Scatchard analysis.
Scatchard linear regression analysis indicated that there are two binding sites of the target molecules. The magnetic molecularly imprinted polymer has been applied to the analysis of atrazine in real samples.
The results show that: the recovery rates and the relative standard deviation were 94.0∼98.7% and 2.1∼4.0% in corn, the recovery rates and the relative standard deviation were 88.7∼93.5% and 2.8∼7.2% in water.
KeywordsAtrazine Magnetic molecularly imprinted polymer Fe3O4@SiO2 Selectivity ability
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 21177049, No. 51103063), the Program for Science and Technology of Zhejiang (No. 2011C22096, No. 2011C37033), the Program for Science and Technology Innovation of Zhejiang for undergraduate (No. 2011R417020) and the Program for Science and Technology of Jiaxing (Nos. 2010AY1081, 2011AY1028, 2011AY1007).
- Han DM, Fang GZ, Yan XP (2005) Preparation and evaluation of a molecularly imprinted sol–gel material for on-line solid-phase extraction coupled with high performance liquid chromatography for the determination of trace pentachlorophenol in water samples. J Chromatogr A 1100:131–136CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Hu XH, Wang XW, Zhou Q, Wu YM, Xu QX (2011) Research of qualitative ELISA and GC-MS for atrazine in soil. Biotechnol Mater Eng 183:990–993Google Scholar
- Kan XW, Geng ZR, Zhao Y, Wang ZL, Zhu JJ (2009) Magnetic molecularly imprinted polymer for aspirin recognition and controlled release. Nanotechnology 20:1–7Google Scholar
- Singh KP, Singh AK, Singh UV, Verma P (2011) Optimizing removal of ibuprofen from water by magnetic nanocomposite using Box–Behnken design. Environ Sci Pollut ResGoogle Scholar
- Xu RJ, Wei FS, Wang YG, Hu W, Ye XQ, Xu GW (2007) Determination of atrazine and its metabolites in human urines using gas chromatography. Chinese J Chromatogr/Zhongguo Hua Xue Hui 25:758–761Google Scholar