Subcarrier and Power Allocation for the Downlink of Multiuser OFDM Transmission
- 87 Downloads
In this paper, a new algorithm for subcarrier and power allocation for the downlink of multiuser OFDM transmission is presented. The proposed algorithm is more stable and it offers a lower complexity and better performance than previous existing algorithms.
KeywordsOFDM multiuser subcarriers allocation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Starr, J.M. Cioffi, and P.J. Silverman, Understanding Digital Subscriber Line Technology, Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1999.Google Scholar
- 3.I. Kim, H. L. Lee, B. Kim, and Y.H. Lee, “On the Use of Linear Programming for Dynamic Subchannel and Bit Allocation in Multiuser OFDM”, in Proc GLOBECOM’01, Vol. 6, pp. 3648–3652, November 2001.Google Scholar
- 4.D. Kivanc, L. Guoqing, and H. Liu, “Computationally Efficient Bandwidth Allocation and Power Control for OFDMA”, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Wireless Comm., Vol. 2, pp. 1150–1158, November 2003.Google Scholar
- 5.L. Zhen, Z. Geqing, W. Weihua, and S. Junde, “Improved Algorithm of Multiuser Dynamic Subcarrier Allocation in 0FDM system”, in Proc ICCT, Vol. 2, pp. 1144–1147, April 2003.Google Scholar
- 6.Z. Shen, J.C. Andrews, and B.L. Evans, “Optimal Power Allocation in Multiuser OFDM Systems”, in Proc GLOBECOM’03, Vol. 1, pp. 337–341, December 2003.Google Scholar
- 7.W. Rhee and J.M. Cioffi, “Increasing in Capacity of Multiuser OFDM System Using Dynamic Subchannel Allocation”, in Proc VTC, Vol. 2, pp. 1085–1089, May 2000.Google Scholar
- 9.L. Hoo, J. Tellado, and J.M. Cioffi, “Dual Qos Loading Algorithms for Multicarrier Systems Offering Different CBR Services”, in Proc PIMRC, pp. 278–282, September 1998.Google Scholar
- 10.J. Campello, “Optimal Discrete Bit Loading for Multicarrier Modulation Systems”, in Proceedings ISIT, pp. 193, August 1998.Google Scholar
- 11.“Channel Models for HIPERLAN/2 in Different Indoor Scenarios”, ETSI EP BRAN, 3ERI085B, March 1998.Google Scholar