New General Solutions of Ordinary Differential Equations and The Methods for The Solution of Boundary-Value Problems
- 1 Downloads
New general solutions of ordinary differential equations are introduced and their properties are established. We develop new methods for the solution of boundary-value problems based on the construction and solution of the systems of algebraic equations for arbitrary vectors of the general solutions. An approach to finding the initial approximation to the required solution of a nonlinear boundary-value problem is proposed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Aziz, Numerical Solutions for Ordinary Differential Equations, Academic Press, New York (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.K. I. Babenko, Fundamentals of Numerical Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.N. S. Bakhvalov, Numerical Methods: Analysis, Algebra, Ordinary Differential Equations [in Russian], Mir, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 19.H. B. Keller, Numerical Methods for Two-Point Boundary Value Problems, Dover, New York (1992).Google Scholar
- 22.J. D. Lampert, Computational Methods in Ordinary Differential Equations, Wiley, New York (1973).Google Scholar
- 24.S. K. Ntouyas, “Nonlocal initial and boundary value problems: a survey,” in: Handbook of Differential Equations: Ordinary Differential Equations, 2, Elsevier, Amsterdam (2005), pp. 461–557.Google Scholar