Simpson-Type Inequalities for Geometrically Relative Convex Functions
- 2 Downloads
We consider a class of geometrically relative convex functions and deduce several new integral inequalities of Simpson’s type via geometrically relative convex functions. The ideas and techniques used in the paper may stimulate further research in this area.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.M. Alomari, M. Darus, and S. S. Dragomir, “New inequalities of Simpson’s type for s-convex functions with applications,” Res. Group Math. Inequal. Appl. Res. Rep. Collect., 12, No. 4 (2009).Google Scholar
- 9.M. A. Noor, M. U. Awan, and K. I. Noor, “On some inequalities for relative semiconvex functions,” J. Inequal. Appl., 2013 (2013).Google Scholar
- 12.M. A. Noor, K. I. Noor, M. U. Awan, and S. Iftikhar, “General harmonic convex functions and integral inequalities,” in: Contributions in Mathematics and Engineering: In the Honor of Constantin Caratheodory, P. M. Pardalos and Th. M. Rassias (editors), Springer, Berlin (2016), pp. 443–472.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 13.M. E. Ozdemir, M. Avci, and A. O. Akdemir, “Simpson-type inequalities via φ-convexity” (2012). arXiv:1205.6657v2Google Scholar
- 17.B.-Y. Xi and F. Qi, “Integral inequalities of Simpson type for logarithmically convex functions,” Adv. Stud. Contemp. Math. (Kyungshang) (to appear).Google Scholar