Numerical Solutions of Fractional Systems of Two-Point BVPs by Using the Iterative Reproducing Kernel Algorithm
- 19 Downloads
We propose an efficient computational method, namely, the iterative reproducing kernel method for the approximate solution of fractional-order systems of two-point time boundary-value problems in the Caputo sense. Two extended inner-product spaces are constructed in which the boundary conditions are satisfied for the analyzed systems. The reproducing kernel functions are constructed to get an accurate algorithm for the investigation of fractional systems. The developed procedure is based on generating the orthonormal basis with an aim to formulate the solution via the evolution of the algorithm. The analytic solution is represented in the form of a series in the reproducing kernel Hilbert space with readily computed components. In this connection, some numerical examples are presented to show the good performance and applicability of the developed algorithm. The numerical results indicate that the proposed algorithm is a powerful tool for the solution of fractional models encountered in various fields of sciences and engineering.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.X. J. Yang, Advanced Local Fractional Calculus and Its Applications, World Scientific Publ., New York (2012).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Caputo, “Linear models of dissipation whose Q is almost frequency independent, Part II,” Geophys. J. Int., 13, 529–539 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivastava, and J. J. Trujillo, “Theory and applications of fractional differential equations,” in: North-Holland Mathematics Studies, Elsevier, New York (2006), 204.Google Scholar
- 8.G. Gumah, K. Moaddy, M. AL-Smadi, and I. Hashim, “Solutions of uncertain Volterra integral equations by fitted reproducing kernel Hilbert space method,” J. Funct. Spaces, Article ID 2920463, 11 p. (2016).Google Scholar
- 16.O. Abu Arqub, M. AL-Smadi, S. Momani, and T. Hayat, “Application of reproducing kernel algorithm for solving second-order, two-point fuzzy boundary value problems,” Soft Comput., 1–16 (2016).Google Scholar
- 24.K. Moaddy, M. Al-Smadi, and I. Hashim, “A novel representation of the exact solution for differential algebraic equations system using residual power-series method,” Discrete Dynam. Nat. Soc., Article ID 205207, 12 p. (2015).Google Scholar
- 26.M. Inc, A. Akgül, and F. Geng, “Reproducing kernel Hilbert space method for solving Bratu’s problem,” Bull. Malays. Math. Sci. Soc., 38, 271–287 (2015).Google Scholar