Cauchy Problem for Matrix Factorizations of the Helmholtz Equation
We study the Cauchy problem for a system of elliptic equations of the first order with constant coefficients factorizing the Helmholtz operator in a two-dimensional bounded domain. An approximate solution of this problem based on the method of Carleman matrices is constructed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Tarkhanov, “On the integral representation of solutions of the systems of linear partial differential equations of the first order and some its applications,” in: Some Problems of Multidimensional Complex Analysis [in Russian], Institute of Physics, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Krasnoyarsk (1980), pp. 147–160.Google Scholar
- 3.M. M. Lavrent’ev, On Some Ill-Posed Problems in Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Aizenberg, Carleman Formulas in Complex Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.G. M. Goluzin and V. I. Krylov, “Generalized Carleman formula and its application to the analytic extension of functions,” Mat. Sb., 40, No. 2, 144–149 (1993).Google Scholar
- 9.M. A. Aleksidze, Fundamental Functions in the Approximate Solutions of Boundary-Value Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 10.D. A. Zhuraev, “Integral formula for systems of elliptic equations,” in: Proc. of the Second Internat. Scientific-Practical Conference of Students and Post-GraduateStudents “Mathematics and Its Applications in Contemporary Science and Practice” (Kursk, April hbox5–6, 2012), pp. 33–38.Google Scholar
- 11.D. A. Zhuraev, “Regularized solution of the Cauchy problem for systems of elliptic equations of the first order with constant coefficients factorizing the Helmholtz operator in a three-dimensional bounded domain,” in: Proc. of the Internat. Conf. “Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems of Mathematical Physics” Dedicated to the 80th Birthday of Academician M. M. Lavrent’ev (Novosibirsk, August 5–12, 2012), pp. 124–125.Google Scholar
- 12.D. A. Zhuraev, “Integral formula for systems of elliptic equations in a bounded domain,” in: Proc. of the Internat. Conf. “Urgent Problems of Mechanics, Mathematics, and Informatics-2012” Dedicated to the 100th Birthday of Profs. S. N. Chernikov, I. F. Vereshchagin, and I. I. Volkovysskii (October 30–November 1, 2012), Perm State National Scientific Research Institute, Perm (2012), p. 43.Google Scholar
- 13.D. A. Zhuraev, “Regularization of the Cauchy problem for systems of elliptic equations of the first order in a three-dimensional bounded domain,” in: Proc. of the Internat. Conf. Youth Conference “Applied Mathematics, Control, and Informatics” (Belgorod, October 3–5, 2012), Vol. 1 (2012), pp. 132–135.Google Scholar
- 14.D. A. Zhuraev, “Construction of a fundamental solution of the Helmholtz equation,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Resp. Uzbekistan, No. 4, 14–17 (2012).Google Scholar