t-Generalized Supplemented Modules
- 63 Downloads
In the present paper, t-generalized supplemented modules are defined starting from the generalized ⨁-supplemented modules. In addition, we present examples separating the t-generalized supplemented modules, supplemented modules, and generalized ⨁-supplemented modules and also show the equality of these modules for projective and finitely generated modules. Moreover, we define cofinitely t-generalized supplemented modules and give the characterization of these modules. Furthermore, for any ring R, we show that any finite direct sum of t-generalized supplemented R-modules is t-generalized supplemented and that any direct sum of cofinitely t-generalized supplemented R-modules is a cofinitely t-generalized supplemented module.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.J. Clark, C. Lomp, N. Vanaja, and R. Wisbauer, Lifting Modules. Frontiers in Mathematics, Birkhäuser, Basel (2006).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Çalışıcı and E. Türkmen, “Generalized ⊕-supplemented modules,” Algebra Discrete Math., 10, 10–18 (2010).Google Scholar
- 5.Ş. Ecevit, M. T. Koşan, and R. Tribak, “Rad-⊕-supplemented modules and cofinitely Rad-⊕-supplemented modules,” Algebra Colloq., 19, No. 4, 637–648 (2012).Google Scholar
- 7.F. Kasch, “Modules and rings,” London Math. Soc. Monographs, Acad. Press Inc., London, 17 (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.S. H. Mohamed and B. J. Müller, “Continuous and discrete modules,” London Math. Soc. Lect. Note Ser., 147 (1990).Google Scholar
- 14.H. Zöschinger, “Komplementierte moduln über Dedekindringen,” J. Algebra, 29, 42–56 (1974).Google Scholar