Oscillation of solutions of the second-order linear functional-difference equations
- 77 Downloads
We establish conditions required for the oscillation behavior of solutions of linear functional-difference equations and discrete linear difference equations of the second order in the case where the corresponding solutions of their differential analogs are oscillating on a segment.
KeywordsInitial Data Difference Equation Oscillation Behavior Initial Function Linear Difference Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Shiryaev, Foundations of Stochastic Financial Mathematics [in Russian], FAZIS, Moscow (1998).Google Scholar
- 3.Ö. Öcalan, “Linearized oscillation of nonlinear difference equations with advanced arguments,” Arch. Mat., 45, 203–212 (2009).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Bohner and A. Peterson, Dynamical Equations on Time Scales. An Introduction with Applications, Birkhäuser, Boston (2003).Google Scholar
- 6.K. Messer, “A second-order self-adjoint dynamic equation on time scale,” Dynam. Syst. Appl., 8, No. 8, 451–460 (2002).Google Scholar
- 11.O. M. Stanzhyts’kyi and A. M. Tkachuk, “On the relationship between the properties of solutions of difference equations and the corresponding differential equations,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 57, No. 7, 989–996 (2005); English translation: Ukr. Math. J., 57, No. 7, 1167–1176 (2005).Google Scholar
- 12.M. A. Skalkina, “On the oscillations of solutions of finite-difference equations,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Ser. Mat., No. 6, 138–144 (1959).Google Scholar
- 13.A. M. Ateivi, Oscillating Properties of the Solutions of Differential Equations and Their Stability [in Ukrainian], Candidate-Degree Thesis (Physics and Mathematics), Kyiv (1997).Google Scholar
- 14.A. M. Samoilenko, M. O. Perestyuk, and I. O. Parasyuk, Differential Equations. A Textbook [in Ukrainian], Lybid’, Kiev (2003).Google Scholar
- 15.D. I. Martynyuk, Lectures on the Qualitative Theory of Difference Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar