Solution of a Linear Second-Order Differential Equation with Coefficients Analytic in the Vicinity of a Fuchsian Zero Point
- 47 Downloads
We obtain the solution of a second-order linear differential equation with coefficients analytic in the vicinity of a Fuchsian zero point. This solution is expressed via the hypergeometric functions and fractional-order hypergeometric functions introduced in the paper.
KeywordsHypergeometric Function Common Denominator Hypergeometric Series Absolute Convergence Extended Class
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. L. Ince, Ordinary Differential Equations, Dover, New York (1926).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Golubev, Lectures on the Analytic Theory of Differential Equations [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1950).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Yu. Slavyanov and W. Lay, Special Functions: Unified Theory Based on the Analysis of Singularities [in Russian], Nevskii Dialekt, St.Petersburg (2002).Google Scholar
- 8.N. Ya. Vilenkin, Combinatorial Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 9.J. Kaucky, Kombinatorike Identity, Veda, Bratislava (1975).Google Scholar
- 10.G. P. Egorychev, Integral Representation and Computation of the Combinatorial Sums [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1977).Google Scholar