Regularity of growth of fourier coefficients of entire functions of improved regular growth
- 59 Downloads
We establish a criterion for the improved regular growth of entire functions of positive order with zeros on a finite system of half-lines in terms of their Fourier coefficients.
KeywordsEntire Function English Translation Meromorphic Function FOURIER Coefficient Contemporary Problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Ya. Levin, Distribution of Roots of Entire Functions [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Gol’dberg, B. Ya. Levin, and I. V. Ostrovskii, “Entire and meromorphic functions,” in: VINITI Series in Contemporary Problems of Mathematics, Fundamental Trends [in Russian], Vol. 85, VINITI, Moscow (1991), pp. 5–186.Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Azarin, “On the regularity of growth of Fourier coefficients of the logarithm of modulus of an entire function,” Teor. Funkts. Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen., Issue 27, 9–21 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Kondratyuk, Fourier Series and Meromorphic Functions [in Russian], Vyshcha Shkola, Lviv (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.M. V. Zabolots’kyi, “Regular growth of Fourier coefficients of the logarithm of an entire function of zero order,” Mat. Visn. NTSh, 6, 100–109 (2009).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Z. Kalynets’ and A. A. Kondratyuk, “On the regularity of the growth of the modulus and argument of an entire function in the metric of L p[0, 2π],” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 50, No. 7, 889–896 (1998); English translation: Ukr. Math. J., 50, No. 7, 1009–1018 (1998).Google Scholar
- 10.O. V. Bondar and M. V. Zabolots’kyi, “Criteria for the regularity of growth of the logarithm of modulus and the argument of an entire function,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 62, No. 7, 885–893 (2010); English translation: Ukr. Math. J., 62, No. 7, 1028–1039 (2010).Google Scholar
- 13.R. V. Khats’, Entire Functions of Improved Regular Growth [in Ukrainian], Candidate-Degree Thesis (Physics and Mathematics), Drohobych (2006).Google Scholar
- 14.M. O. Hirnyk, “Subharmonic functions of improved regular growth,” Dopov. Nats. Akad. Nauk Ukr., No. 4, 13–18 (2009).Google Scholar