Truncated matrix trigonometric problem of moments: operator approach
- 39 Downloads
We study the truncated matrix trigonometric problem of moments. A parametrization of all solutions of this problem (both in the nondegenerate and degenerate cases) is obtained by using the operator approach. This parametrization establishes the one-to-one correspondence between a certain class of analytic functions and all solutions of the problem. We use the important Chumakin results on the generalized resolvents of isometric operators.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Akhiezer, Classical Problem of Moments and Some Related Problems of Analysis [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.B. Fritzsche and B. Kirstein, “The matricial Carathéodory problem in both nondegenerate and degenerate cases,” in: Operator Theory: Advances and Applications, Vol. 165, Birkhäuser, Basel (2006), pp. 251–290.Google Scholar
- 4.M. G. Krein and A. A. Nudel’man, Markov Problem of Moments and Extremal Problems. P. L. Chebyshev’s and A. A. Markov’s Ideas and Problems and Their Subsequent Development [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.M. E. Chumakin, “Solutions of the truncated trigonometric problem of moments,” Uchen. Zap. Ul’yan. Ped. Inst., 20, Issue 4, 311–355 (1966).Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. M. Berezanskii, Expansions in Eigenfunctions of Self-Adjoint Operators [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1965).Google Scholar
- 17.N. I. Akhiezer and I. M. Glazman, Theory of Linear Operators in Hilbert Spaces [in Russian], Gostekhteorizdat, Moscow (1950).Google Scholar
- 18.N. Akhiezer and M. Krein, On Some Problems of the Theory of Moments [in Russian], GONTI, Kharkov (1938).Google Scholar