Bidual of r-algebras
We prove that the order continuous bidual of an Archimedean r-algebra is a Dedekind complete r-algebra with respect to the Arens multiplications.
KeywordsOperator Theory Function Class Positive Operator Vector Lattice Mathematical Journal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. D. Aliprantis and O. Burkinshaw, Positive Operators, Academic Press (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Birkhoff, “Lattice theory,” Amer. Math. Soc. Colloq., No. 25 (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.V. Kudláček, “On some types of ℓ-rings,” Sb. VUT Brně, 1–2, 179–181 (1962).Google Scholar
- 10.W. A. J. Luxemburg and A. C. Zaanen, Riesz Spaces I, North-Holland (1971).Google Scholar
- 11.R. Yilmaz, “The class of r-algebras” (submitted).Google Scholar
- 12.A. C. Zaanen, Introduction to Operator Theory in Riesz Spaces, Springer (1997).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2010