Problem of impulsive regulator for one dynamical system of the Sobolev type
- 29 Downloads
We establish conditions for the existence of an optimal impulsive control for an implicit operator differential equation with quadratic cost functional. The results obtained are applied to the filtration problem.
KeywordsCauchy Problem Bounded Linear Operator Pulse Action Impulsive Control Impulsive Function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Krasovskii, Theory of Optimal Control by Motion. Linear Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Butkovskii, Structural Theory of Distributed Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Samoilenko and N. A. Perestyuk, Impulsive Differential Equations [in Russian], Vyshcha Shkola, Kiev (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.L. A. Vlasenko, Evolutionary Models with Implicit and Degenerate Differential Equations [in Russian], Sistemnye Tekhnologii, Dnepropetrovsk (2006).Google Scholar
- 9.G. I. Barenblatt, Yu. P. Zheltov, and I. N. Kochina, “On main representations in the theory of filtration of homogenous liquids in cracked grounds,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh., 24, 852–864 (1960).Google Scholar