Averaging of initial-value and multipoint problems for oscillation systems with slowly varying frequencies and deviated argument
We prove new theorems on the substantiation of the method of averaging over all fast variables on a segment and a semiaxis for multifrequency systems with deviated argument in slow and fast variables. An algorithm for the solution of a multipoint problem with parameters is studied, and an estimate for the difference of solutions of the original problem and the averaged problem is established.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Samoilenko and R. I. Petryshyn, Mathematical Aspects of the Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations [in Ukrainian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (2004).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Mitropol’skii and D. I. Martynyuk, Periodic and Quasiperiodic Oscillations of Systems with Delay [in Russian], Vyshcha Shkola, Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Samoilenko and Ya. I. Bigun, “Substantiation of the principle of averaging for multifrequency systems of differential equations with delay,” Differents. Uravn., 35, No. 1, 8–14 (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Shpakovich, “Averaging method for multifrequency systems with delay,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 37, No. 4, 535–539 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.M. P. Filipchuk, Averaging Method in Boundary-Value Problems for Differential Equations with Deviated Argument [in Ukrainian], Candidate-Degree Thesis (Physics and Mathematics), Chernivtsi (1999).Google Scholar
- 7.Ya. I. Bigun, “Averaging in multifrequency systems with linearly transformed argument and integral boundary conditions,” Nauk. Visn. Cherniv. Univ. Mat., Issue 269, 5–10 (2005).Google Scholar
- 8.D. D. Bainov and S. D. Milusheva, “On some applications of averaging method to the solution of initial-value and boundary-value problems for ordinary differential, integro-differential, and functional differential equations,” in: Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Nonlinear Oscillations, Prague (1978), pp. 771–789.Google Scholar
- 9.M. M. Konstantinov and D. D. Bainov, “On application of averaging method to certain multipoint boundary-value problems,” Bull. Soc. Math. R. S. Rouman., 18(66), No. 1–2, 307–310 (1974).Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Il’in and E. G. Poznyak, Fundamentals of Mathematical Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 11.A. N. Kolmogorov and S. V. Fomin, Elements of the Theory of Functions and Functional Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar