Reducibility of a nonlinear oscillation system with pulse influence in the neighborhood of an integral manifold
- 17 Downloads
In the neighborhood of an asymptotically stable integral manifold of a multifrequency system with pulse influence at fixed times, we perform a decomposition of the equations for angular and position variables.
KeywordsFixed Time Nonlinear Oscillation Position Variable Oscillation System Integral Manifold
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Samoilenko, Investigation of a Dynamical System in the Neighborhood of a Quasiperiodic Trajectory [in Russian], Preprint 90.35, Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Samoilenko, “Investigation of a dynamical system in the neighborhood of an invariant toroidal manifold,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 42, No.4, 530–537 (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Samoilenko and M. Ya. Svishchuk, “On the decomposition of a system of differential equations with slowly varying phase in the neighborhood of an asymptotically stable invariant torus,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 37, No.6, 751–756 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Samoilenko and R. I. Petryshyn, Multifrequency Oscillations of Nonlinear Systems [in Ukrainian], Institute of Mathe-matics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kyiv (1998).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Strygin and V. A. Sobolev, Separation of Motions by the Method of Integral Manifolds [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Samoilenko, R. I. Petryshyn, and T. M. Sopronyuk, “Construction of an integral manifold of a multifrequency oscillation system with fixed times of pulse influence,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 55, No.5, 641–662 (2003).Google Scholar
- 7.A. M. Samoilenko and N. A. Perestyuk, Impulsive Differential Equations [in Russian], Vyshcha Shkola, Kiev (1987).Google Scholar