KeywordsMedical Student Simulation Environment Instructional Setting Future Learning Digital Tool
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Keating, P., & Cambrosio, A. (2003). Biomedical platforms. Realigning the normal and the pathological in late-twentieth-century medicine. Cambridge: MIT Press.Google Scholar
- Linell, P. (2009). Rethinking language, mind and world dialogically: Interactional and contextual theories of human sense-making. Charlotte: Information Age Publishing Inc.Google Scholar
- Ludvigsen, S. (2009). Sociogenesis and cognition: The struggle between social and cognitive activities. In B. Schwarz, T. Dreyfus, & R. Hershkowitz (Eds.), Transformation of knowledge through classroom interaction (pp. 302–318). London: Routledge.Google Scholar
- Saxe, G. B., Gearhart, M., Shaughnessy, M. M., Earnest, D., Cremer, S., Sitabkhan, Y., et al. (2009). A methodological framework and empirical techniques for studying the travel of ideas in classroom communities. In B. Schwartz, T. Dreyfus, & R. Hershkowitz (Eds.), Transformation of knowledge in classroom interaction (pp. 203–223). London: Routledge.Google Scholar
- Valsiner, J., & Van Der Veer, R. (2000). The social mind. Construction of the idea. Cambrigde: Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2012