Effect of Ultrasonic Treatment of Nanostructured Mn-Containing Catalyst for the Oxidation of Petroleum Hydrocarbons
- 3 Downloads
The effect of ultrasonic treatment (UST) on the catalytic properties of a Mn-containing nanostructured carbon-based catalyst prepared by liquid-phase oxidation of naphthene–paraffin concentrate was studied. It was established that ultrasonic treatment of the catalyst improves the catalytic oxidation of hydrocarbons to synthetic petroleum (oil) acids and makes it possible almost to restore the initial activity of catalyst that has been used for 6 h.
Key wordsliquid-phase oxidation naphthene–paraffin concentrate carbon-based manganese oxides dispersion CVD Translated from Teoreticheskaya i Éksperimental’naya Khimiya, Vol. 55, No. 4, pp. 260-264, July-August, 2019.
- 1.A. M. Kuliev, R. Sh. Kuliev, and K. I. Antonova, Naphthenic Acids, Production, and Application [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.B. K. Zeinalov, Synthetic Naphthenic Acids [in Russian], Élm, Baku (1996).Google Scholar
- 3.L. V. Ivanova, V. N. Koshelev, N. A. Sokova, et al., Petroleum Acids and Their Application (Review) [in Russian], Trudy RGU Nefti i Gaza imeni I. M. Gubkina, 270, No. 1, 68-80 (2013).Google Scholar
- 4.É. B. Zeinalov, L. G. Nuriev, B. K. Agaev, et al., Oil Refining, Petrochemistry, and Catalysis [in Russian] (Sb. Tr. INKhP NANA), Élm, Baku (2010), pp. 92-106.Google Scholar
- 5.P. A. Mal’kovskii, M. R. Zainullov, and M. F. Minkhairov, Neftekhimiya, 43, No. 1, 49-52 (2003).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Z. Alieva, É. B. Zeinalov, and L. G. Nuriev, Azerbaidzhan. Neftyan. Khozyaistvo, 10, 47-52 (2009).Google Scholar
- 8.H. C. Ibrahimov, J. F. Friedrich, A. Z. Aliyeva, et al., Mater. Sci. Eng. A. Struct. Mater., 2, No. 2, 196-202 (2012).Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Gurin, S. V. Gabelkov, N. S. Poltavtsev, et al., Vopr. Atom. Nauki Tekhn.. Ser.: Fiz. Radiats. Povrezhden. Radiats. Materialoved., No. 4, 195-199 (2006).Google Scholar