Effect of ZrO2 morphology in copper–cerium–zirconium oxide systems on their catalytic properties in the reaction of co oxidation in hydrogen-rich mixtures
- 72 Downloads
We studied the catalytic properties of copper–cerium oxide systems, deposited on supports obtained by calcination of yttrium-stabilized zirconium dioxide at 300-1000 °C, in the reaction of selective oxidation of CO in a stream of hydrogen. We have shown that the catalytic activity of the samples obtained correlates with the activity of the original supports in the reaction of CO oxidation: the highest CO conversion is observed on catalysts with the highest and the lowest specific surface area.
Key wordsselective oxidation of CO in a stream of hydrogen nanosized zirconium dioxide copper–cerium–zirconium catalysts
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.G. R. Kosmambetova, V. I. Gritsenko, P. E. Strizhak, and A. M. Korduban, Teor. Éksp. Khim., 42, No. 2, 119-124 (2006). [Theor. Experim. Chem., 42, No. 2, 133-138 (2006).]Google Scholar
- 5.G. R. Kosmambetova, P. E. Strizhak, É. M. Moroz, et al., Teor. Éksp. Khim., 43, No. 2, 96-101 (2007). [Theor. Experim. Chem., 43, No. 2, 102-107 (2007).]Google Scholar
- 6.G. R. Kosmambetova, P. E. Strizhak, É. M. Moroz, et al., Katal. Promyshlen., No. 2, 13-19 (2008).Google Scholar
- 7.JCPDS-ICDD Card File (1997).Google Scholar
- 8.X’Pert HighScore Plus Program, Version 2.1, PANalytical, Almelo, Netherlands (2004).Google Scholar
- 9.J. Rodriguez-Carvajal, An Introduction to the Program FullProf 2000. Version July 2001, Laboratoire Leon Brillouin, France (2001).Google Scholar
- 11.E. V. Ishchenko, V. K. Yatsimirskii, and S. V. Gaidai, Teor. Éksp. Khim., 41, No. 5, 323-327 (2005). [Theor. Experim. Chem., 41, No. 5, 340-345 (2005).]Google Scholar
- 14.V. P. Kol’ko, R. I. Gulyaev, É. M. Moroz, et al., Izv. Ros. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Fiz., 72, No. 8, 1178-1182 (2008).Google Scholar