Molecular design of light-sensitive nanodimensional systems
- 34 Downloads
A universal approach to the molecular design of light-sensitive nanodimensional systems with specific characteristics was developed on the basis of unsaturated and macrocyclic compounds. It was possible to construct various nanodimensional systems within the scope of a single class of compound using a limited number of components. The use of photostructural transformations to control complex formation and mechanical movements in molecular devices and machines is discussed.
Key wordstrans-cis-photoisomerization [2 + 2]-photocycloaddition charge transfer photoinduced electron transfer unsaturated compounds crown compounds cucurbiturils molecular devices molecular machines molecular constructor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. P. Gromov and M. V. Alfimov, Izv. Ros. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., 46, No. 4, 641–665 (1997).Google Scholar
- 2.S. P. Gromov, Ros. Khim. Zh., 45, No. 3, 116–122 (2001).Google Scholar
- 3.S. P. Gromov, Ros. Nanotekhnol., 1, Nos. 1/2, 29–45 (2006).Google Scholar
- 4.E. N. Ushakov, M. V. Alfimov, and S. P. Gromov, Usp. Khim., 77, No. 1, 39–59 (2008).Google Scholar
- 5.S. P. Gromov, A. I. Vedernikov, E. N. Ushakov, and M. V. Alfimov, Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., 57, No. 4, 779–787 (2008).Google Scholar