Discrete equation on a square lattice with a nonstandard structure of generalized symmetries
- 70 Downloads
We clarify the integrability nature of a recently found discrete equation on the square lattice with a nonstandard symmetry structure. We find its L-A pair and show that it is also nonstandard. For this discrete equation, we construct the hierarchies of both generalized symmetries and conservation laws. This equation yields two integrable systems of hyperbolic type. The hierarchies of generalized symmetries and conservation laws are also nonstandard compared with known equations in this class.
Keywordsdiscrete integrable equation generalized symmetry conservation law L-A pair
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.P. Xenitidis, “Integrability and symmetries of difference equations: The Adler-Bobenko-Suris case,” in: Group Analysis of Differential Equations and Integrable Systems (Protaras, Cyprus, 26–30 October 2008), University of Cyprus, Nicosia (2009), pp. 226–242; arXiv:0902.3954v1 [nlin.SI] (2009).Google Scholar
- 6.V. E. Adler, “On a discrete analog of the Tzitzeica equation,” arXiv:1103.5139v1 [nlin.SI] (2011).Google Scholar
- 8.C. Scimiterna, M. Hay, and D. Levi, “On the integrability of a new lattice equation found by multiple scale analysis,” arXiv:1401.5691v1 [nlin.SI] (2014).Google Scholar
- 21.A. V. Mikhailov, “Formal diagonalisation of Darboux transformation and conservation laws of integrable PDEs, PDΔEs, and PΔEs,” Presented at the Intl. Scientific Seminar “Geometrical Structures of Integrable Systems” (Moscow State Univ., Moscow, 30 October–2 November 2012) (2012); http://www.mathnet.ru/php/presentation.phtml?option lang=eng&presentid=5934.Google Scholar
- 23.V. Vazov, Asymptotic Expansions of Solutions of Ordinary Differential Equations[in Russian], Mir, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar