Book Reviews, The Psychological Roots of Religious Belief: Searching for Angels and the Parent-God, by M. D. Faber. Prometheus Books, Amherst, NY, 2004, 245 pp.
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsReligious Belief Book Review Cross Cultural Psychology Prometheus Book Psychological Root
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Faber, M. D. (1993). Modern witchcraft and psychoanalysis. Fairleigh Dickinson University PressGoogle Scholar
- Faber, M. D. 1996New Age thinking: A psychoanalytic critiqueUniversity of Ottawa PressTorontoGoogle Scholar
- Faber, M. D. 1998Synchronicity: C. G. Jung, psychoanalysis, and religionPraegerNew YorkGoogle Scholar
- Faber, M. D. 2001The magic of prayer: An introduction to the psychology of faithPraegerNew YorkGoogle Scholar
- Meissner, W. W. 1984Psychoanalysis and religious experienceYale University PressNew Haven, CTGoogle Scholar
- Rizzuto, A.-M. 1979The birth of the living God: A psychoanalytic studyUniversity of Chicago PressChicagoGoogle Scholar
- Spero, M. H. 1992Religious objects as psychological structures: A critical integration of object relations theory, psychotherapy, and JudaisUniversity of Chicago PressChicagoGoogle Scholar
© Association for the Advancement of Psychoanalysis 2005