Application of BP neural network in the analytic hierarchy process of person-post evaluation model
- 9 Downloads
The matching of personnel and management of college administrators is related to the normal operation and development of colleges and universities. In view of the problem that person-post matching is too subjective in decision-making, the weight of each index in the evaluation index system of the manager’s person-post matching is determined by using analytic hierarchy process (AHP) in this paper. Then, evaluation of person-post matching of managers by BP neural network and a person-post matching evaluation model of university managers based on BP neural network is constructed. The experimental results show that the error of person-post matching model is controlled within 5%, and a good evaluation result is obtained. At the same time, it shows that the model can adapt to the expert’s brain thinking to process the sample data, fully absorb the expert’s judgment experience, can scientifically and effectively evaluate the matching of managers and personnel, and provide a new idea for the objective decision-making of the person-post matching problem.
KeywordsBP neural network Analytic hierarchy Matching of person-post Evaluation index
The authors thank the editor and anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and valuable suggestions.
This work was supported in part by a grant from the philosophy and Social Sciences Project of Guangdong Province (No. GD18XYJ19).
- 4.Huo L, Zhang XY, Li HD (2018) Bearing fault diagnosis based on bp neural network. In: IOP Conference Series Earth and Environmental Science. vol 208, p 012092Google Scholar
- 6.Jia RY, Liu T (2019) SWOT analysis on strategic emerging industries in Hebei based on AHP. Sci Manag Res 37(1):55–58Google Scholar
- 8.Li HY, Xu L, Wang QY, Zhao N (2017) New trend of faculty internationalization: analysis of recruiting the full-time overseas faculty in 985 project universities. China High Educ Res 11:98–105Google Scholar
- 9.Lin XQ, Ding H (2017) Person-job fit and employee innovative behavior: effects of perceived insider status and innovative self-efficacy. J Bus Econ 7:37–44Google Scholar
- 10.Liu C, Lun SF, Rong ZL (2018) The problems and countermeasures of the incentive mechanism of the management personnel in colleges and universities. China Adult Educ 7:58–60Google Scholar
- 12.Shi NN (2017) Ordinal consistency and probable value inference of incomplete fuzzy linguistic preference relation. Stat Decis 16:22–27Google Scholar
- 13.Wang H, Zhao XX, Si XY (2019) Research on the assessment index system for middle—level leading cadres in colleges and universities—based on the application of Delphi method and analytic hierarchy process. J Northeast Univ (Soc Sci) 21(2):195–201Google Scholar
- 14.Wei HB, Li XJ, Liu XY (2018) An empirical research on the effect of “HRM-competitive strategy” fitting model on organizational adaptive performance—the mediation role of human resource flexibility. Chin J Manag 15(3):366–374Google Scholar
- 15.Weng QX, Liu JB, Wu S, Wang Q (2016) The relationship between job opportunity recognition competence and employment outcomes. Peking Univ Educ Rev 14(2):81–98, 190Google Scholar
- 16.Zhang L, Li Q (2019) Fuzzy evaluation of patent quality based on intuitionistic fuzzy analytic hierarchy process. Sci Technol Manag Res 7:85–92Google Scholar
- 17.Zhang TQ, Han DS, Sun ZH (2013) Research on power balanced matrix model based on person-post matching. Chin Public Adm 12:68–72Google Scholar