Fuzzy clustering-based skyline query preprocessing algorithm for large-scale flow data analysis
- 29 Downloads
In order to improve the effectiveness of the large-scale stream data skyline query preprocessing algorithm, a large-scale stream data skyline query preprocessing algorithm based on fuzzy clustering analysis (kdStreamSky) is proposed in the paper. Firstly, relevant concept of the large-scale stream data skyline query preprocessing algorithm was described; then, in order to solve the problem—curse of data dimensionality of the large-scale stream data skyline query preprocessing algorithm, the corresponding data subset was constructed and meanwhile MapReduce calculation model was combined to realize the mean value clustering center selection for the parallel mobile social network; meanwhile, in order to improve algorithm stability and facilitate the design of information forwarding scheme, a distributed hierarchical clustering method was adopted for the clustering analysis of individuals and the design of hierarchical forwarding scheme; and finally, the corresponding simulation experiment was implemented to verify algorithm effectiveness.
KeywordsMapReduce parallel calculation Hierarchical clustering Large-scale Stream data Skyline query
National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 61472126).
- 5.Mohammed MA, Ghani MKA, Arunkumar N, Hamed RI, Abdullah MK, Burhanuddin MA (2018) A real time computer aided object detection of nasopharyngeal carcinoma using genetic algorithm and artificial neural network based on Haar feature fear. Future Gener Comput Syst. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.future.2018.07.022 Google Scholar
- 6.Al-Bashir A, Al-Abed M, Amari H, Al-Rousan F, Bashmaf O, Abdulhay E, Al Abdi R, Arunkumar N, Tapas Bapu BR, Al-Basheer A (2018) Computer-based Cobb angle measurement using deflection points in adolescence idiopathic scoliosis from radiographic images. Neural Comput Appl. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00521-018-3614-y Google Scholar
- 8.Hussein AF, Arunkumar N, Ramirez-Gonzalez G, Abdulhay E, Tavares JMR, de Albuquerque VHC (2018) A medical records managing and securing blockchain based system supported by a genetic algorithm and discrete wavelet transform. Cogn Syst Res 52:1–11. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cogsys.2018.05.004 CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 19.Sujay RN, Deka PC (2014) Support vector machine applications in the field of hydrology: a review. Appl Soft Comput J 19(6):372–386Google Scholar
- 20.Lee J, Turner Y, Popa L et al (2014) Application-driven bandwidth guarantees in datacenters. In: ACM Conference on SIGCOMM. ACM, pp 467–478Google Scholar
- 21.Moshref M, Yu M, Govindan R et al (2014) DREAM: dynamic resource allocation for software-defined measurement. In: ACM Conference on SIGCOMM. ACM, pp 419–430Google Scholar