- 109 Downloads
KeywordsModal Logic Linear Temporal Logic Epistemic Logic Logical Dynamic Perfect Recall
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Aucher, G., and F. Schwarzentruber, On the complexity of dynamic epistemic logic, in Proceedings of TARK ’13, ACM Digital Library, 2013.Google Scholar
- 2.French, T., W. van der Hoek, P. Iliev, and B. P. Kooi, Succinctness of epistemic languages, in Proceedings of IJCAI ’11, 2011, pp. 881–886.Google Scholar
- 4.Holliday, W., T. Hoshi, and T. Icard, A uniform logic of information dynamics, in Proceedings of Advances in Modal Logic 2012, volume 9, College Publications, 2012, pp. 348–367.Google Scholar
- 5.Lutz, C., Complexity and succinctness of public announcement logic, in Proceedings of AAMAS ’06, New York, NY, USA, 2006, pp. 137–143. ACM.Google Scholar
- 6.van Benthem, J., J. Gerbrandy, T. Hoshi, and E. Pacuit, Merging frameworks for interaction, Journal of Philosophical Logic 38(5):491–526, October 2009.Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, Y., and Q. Cao, On axiomatizations of public announcement logic, Synthese 190 (1 Supplement):103–134, 2013.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2014