Deformation of a three-layer elastoplastic plate on a Winkler foundation under thermomechanical loading
- 29 Downloads
We consider the thermomechanical bending of a circular plate with a lightweight filler that rests on an elastic foundation. To describe the kinematics of a plate pack which is asymmetrical in thickness, the broken normal hypotheses are accepted. The foundation reaction is described by the Winkler model. The load is local and symmetrical. A set of equilibrium equations is derived and its exact solution in terms of displacements is obtained. Numerical results for a three-layer metal-polymeric plate are presented.
Keywordsthermoelasticity plasticity three-layer plate lightweight filler elastic foundation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.É. I. Starovoitov, A. V. Yarovaya, and D. V. Leonenko, Local and Repeated Loadings of Three-Layer Structural Elements [in Russian], Belarus State University of Transport, Gomel, Belarus (2003).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Gorshkov, É. I. Starovoitov, and A. V. Yarovaya, Mechanics of Laminated Viscoelastoplastic Structural Elements [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (2005).Google Scholar
- 6.J. K. Ebsioglu, “On the theory of sandwich panels in the reference state,” Int. J. Eng. Sci., No. 6, 166–194 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Il’yushin, Plasticity. Part 1. Elastoplastic Strains [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1948).Google Scholar
- 9.E. Kamke, Handbook on Ordinary Differential Equations [in Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar