Procedure for Assigning a Soil Deformation Modulus of Large-Sized Slab and Slab-Pile Foundations Bases
- 5 Downloads
Based on the experimental and theoretical studies, as well as observational generalizations, a procedure for assigning a soil deformation modulus of the various-area foundation bases is proposed. The field soil test data obtained using stamps of various sizes and their comparison with the settlements of high-rise buildings erected on slab and conditionally continuous slab-pile foundations with an area of up to 2,000 m2 allow predicting the actual settlements of the large-area foundations by using a layer-by-layer summation method.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Bierrum, Problems of soil mechanics and construction on structurally unstable soils, Gen. Proc. 8th Int. Cong. Soil Mech. Found. Constr., Stroyizdat, Moscow (1975), pp. 168-172.Google Scholar
- 2.M. I. Gorbunov-Posadov, T. A. Malikova, and V. I. Solomin, Calculation of Elastic Base Structures [in Russian], 3rd ed., Stroyizdat, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Kushner, Calculation of Base Deformations of Buildings and Structures [in Russian], Zaporozhye (2008).Google Scholar
- 5.DSTU B V.2.1-7-2000 (GOST 20276-99), Field Methods for Determining the Strength and Strain Characteristics of Soils (2001).Google Scholar
- 6.SNiP 2.02.02.-85, Foundation Beds of Hydraulic Structures, TsITP Gosstroy SSSR, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.DBN V.2.1-10-2009, Structural Bases and Foundations, Minregionbud Ukr., Kiev (2009).Google Scholar
- 8.SP 22.13330.2016, Bases of Buildings and Structures, rev. ed. SNiP 2.02.01-83*.Google Scholar
- 9.DBN V.2.1-10-2009, Rev. 1, Structural Bases and Foundations, Design basics, Minregionbud Ukr., Kiev (2011).Google Scholar
- 10.SP 24.13330.2011, Pile foundations, rev. ed. SNiP 2.02.03.85, Minregionrazv. RF, Moscow (2011).Google Scholar
- 11.A.V. Samorodov, T.A. Nalivayko, O.V. Konyukhov, V.B. Nikulin, and S.V. Tabachnikov, Analysis of the results of monitoring the settlements of high-rise buildings on slab-pile foundations, Proc. Int. Conf. "Challenges in Geotechnical Engineering," Kiev (2017), pp. 52-53.Google Scholar
- 12.DSTU B V.2.1-27:2010, Determination of Load-bearing Capacity Based on Field Tests, Minregionstroy Ukr., Kiev (2011).Google Scholar
- 13.A.V. Samorodov, "Method of optimal design of slab-pile foundations of high-rise buildings based on maximum permissible settlements," Nauk. Vist. Budiv., No. 1(79), 96-100, Kharkov (2015).Google Scholar