Evaluation of Karst Manifestation Parameters by Results of Numerical Calculations of Foundations
- 5 Downloads
The possibility of numerical modeling for determining the parameters of karst deformations depending on the confining bed thickness over karst rocks is considered. A method for estimating the parameters of karst manifestations according to the modeling results using verified calculation complexes is presented. The proposals are formulated for the definition of constructive measures of anti-karst protection.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Sheinin, "Application the model of the subsidence trough to predict the influence of the karst cavity on the soil mass deformation," Osn. Fundam. Mech. Gruntov, No. 4, 13-19 (2017).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Kovalev, A.B. Patrikeev, and V.I. Sheinin, "Estimation of karst hazard parameters using recommendations of SP 22.13330.2016," Vestnik NITS Stroitelstvo, No. 1 (20), 35-45 (2019).Google Scholar
- 3.A. K. Fedoseev, "Mathematical modeling of the karst cavity stability", Strategiya i processy osvoyeniya georesursov: materialy yezhegod. nauch. ses. GI UrO RAN po resultatam NIR v 2007, Perm, 102-104 (2008).Google Scholar
- 4.N. Z. Gotman and M. Z. Kayumov, "Calculation of foundations with a developed underground part in karst territories", Osn. Fundam. Mech. Gruntov, No. 4, 13-18 (2013).Google Scholar
- 5.SP 116.13330.2012 Engineering Protection of Territories, Buildings and Structures from Hazardous Geological Processes. Main Provisions. Updated edition of SNiP 22-02-2003.Google Scholar
- 6.SP 22.13330.2016. Foundations of Buildings and Structures, Minstroy Rossii, Moscow (2017).Google Scholar
- 7.N. Z. Gotman and R. R. Vagapov, "Calculation of the power of cemented soils as a measure of anti-karst protection of buildings and structures," Vestnik Grazhdansk. Inzh., No. 4 (39), 119-125 (2013).Google Scholar
- 8.N. S. Bulychev, Mechanics of Underground Structures [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar