Numerical Analysis of Settling of Foundations of Heightened Buildings by the Modulus-Free Method
- 2 Downloads
We analyze the existing methods aimed at the evaluation of settlements of the buildings and structures and propose a modulus-free method for the evaluation of settlements of the foundations, which enables us to take into account local variations of the compressibility and stressed sate of the soils of foundations caused by the natural and anthropogenic factors. The application of the proposed procedure for the evaluation of additional settlements of the foundations of heightened buildings revealed its acceptable reliability confirmed by the results of theoretical and experimental investigations.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.SP 5.01-102-2013. Basements of Buildings and Structures [in Russian], Astana (2015).Google Scholar
- 2.SP 22. 13330. Basements of Buildings and Structures [in Russian], Moscow (2016).Google Scholar
- 3.P. A. Konovalov, Basements and Foundations of Reconstructed Buildings, Stroiizdat, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.B. I. Dalmatov and E. S. Utenov, "On the problem of formation of the zone of compaction of clayey soils under foundations," Mechanics of Soils, Basements, and Foundations, LISI, Leningrad (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.E. S. Utenov, Numerical Analyses of the Basements of Reconstructed Buildings, Izd. Kar.GTU, Karaganda (2013).Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Maslov, Foundations of the Engineering Geology and Mechanics of Soils: A Textbook, Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.B. I. Dalmatov, Mechanics of Soils, Basements, and Foundations, Stroiizdat, Leningrad (1988).Google Scholar
- 8.N. K. Snitko, Strength of Materials: A Textbook, Izd. Leningrad. Univ., Leningrad (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.E. S. Utenov, A. Zh. Zhusupbekov, S. N. Sotnikov, A. T. Mukhamedzhanova, and B. O. Kaldanova, "Investigation of the mutual influence of neighboring foundations," Osn., Fundam. i Mech. Gruntov, No. 1, 9-15 (2017).Google Scholar