A Response to A Response: Gender Neutrality, Rape and Trial Talk
- 141 Downloads
- 2.De Carvalho Figueiredo, Débora. 2002. Discipline and punishment in the discourse of legal decisions on rape trials. In Language in the legal process, ed. Janet Cotterill, 260–274. Hampshire: Palgrave.Google Scholar
- 5.Ehrlich, Susan. 2001. Representing rape: Language and sexual consent. London: Routledge.Google Scholar
- 7.Frith, Hannah, and Kitzinger, Celia. 2001. Reformulating sexual script theory: Developing a discursive psychology of sexual negotiation. Theory & Psychology 11(2): 209–232.Google Scholar
- 9.Matoesian, Gregory M. 1993. Reproducing rape: Domination through talk in the courtroom. London: Polity.Google Scholar
- 10.Home Office (UK). 2000. Setting the boundaries: Reforming the law on sex offences. http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/documents/vol1main.pdf. Accessed 10 October 2007.
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2008