Inaccuracies in titles on bibliometrics in biomedical journals
- 327 Downloads
KeywordsEditing Online Social Network Style Manual Open Access Journal Biomedical Journal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- American Medical Association (AMA). (2007). AMA manual of style: A guide for authors and editors (10th ed.). New York: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- BioMed Central. Writing titles and abstracts. Consulted 11/11/2014. Avaiable from: http://www.biomedcentral.com/authors/abstracts.
- Hartley, J. (2008). Academic writing and publishing, a practical handbook. London and New York: Routledge.Google Scholar
- Hartley, J. (2015). Inaccuracies in titles. Scientometrics, 103. doi: 10.1007/s11192-015-1530-9.
- ICMJE. International Committee of Medical Journal Editors. (2014). Recommendations for the conduct, reporting, editing and publication of scholarly work in medical journals. Consulted 11/11/2014. Avaiable from: http://www.icmje.org/icmje-recommendations.pdf.
- Social Science Space. (2014). Consulted 11/11/2014. Avaiable from: http://www.socialsciencespace.com/2014/03/how-to-carefully-choose-useless-titles-for-academic-writing/.
© Akadémiai Kiadó, Budapest, Hungary 2015