Anne-Wil Harzing: The publish or perish book: Your guide to effective and responsible citation analysis
Tarma Software Research Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia, c2010, ISBN 978-0-9808485-1-9, US$49.95 (paperback, black and white), US$74.95 (paperback, color)
- Bensman, S.J. (2007b). Garfield and the Impact Factor: The creation, utilization, and validation of a citation measure: Part 2, The probabilistic, statistical, and sociological bases of the measure. Baton Rouge: Unpublished. Available on the Web site of Dr. Eugene Garfield at the following URL: http://garfield.library.upenn.edu/bensman/bensmanegif22007.pdf. Accessed 28 March 2011.
- Bensman, S. J. (2008). Distributional differences of the impact factor in the sciences versus the social sciences: An analysis of the probabilistic structure of the 2005 journal citation reports. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 60(6), 1097–1117.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Burright, M. (2006). Google scholar—science and technology. Issues in Science and Technology Librarianship, Winter, 1–4.Google Scholar
- Dixon, L., et al. (2010). Finding articles and journals via Google Scholar, journal portals, and link resolvers: Usability study results. Reference and User Services Quarterly, 50(2), 170–181.Google Scholar
- Jacsó, P. (2009b). Google Scholar’s ghost authors. Library Journal, 134(18), 26–27.Google Scholar
- London School of Economics and Political Science. (2011). Impact of the social sciences: Maximizing the impact of academic research. Available online at: http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/impactofsocialsciences/. Accessed 28 March 2011.
© Akadémiai Kiadó, Budapest, Hungary 2011