Anne-Wil Harzing: The publish or perish book: Your guide to effective and responsible citation analysis
Tarma Software Research Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia, c2010, ISBN 978-0-9808485-1-9, US$49.95 (paperback, black and white), US$74.95 (paperback, color)
KeywordsCitation Analysis Scientometric Indicator Institutional Entrepreneur Academic Evaluation Journal Review Article
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Bensman, S.J. (2007b). Garfield and the Impact Factor: The creation, utilization, and validation of a citation measure: Part 2, The probabilistic, statistical, and sociological bases of the measure. Baton Rouge: Unpublished. Available on the Web site of Dr. Eugene Garfield at the following URL: http://garfield.library.upenn.edu/bensman/bensmanegif22007.pdf. Accessed 28 March 2011.
- Bensman, S. J. (2008). Distributional differences of the impact factor in the sciences versus the social sciences: An analysis of the probabilistic structure of the 2005 journal citation reports. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 60(6), 1097–1117.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Burright, M. (2006). Google scholar—science and technology. Issues in Science and Technology Librarianship, Winter, 1–4.Google Scholar
- Dixon, L., et al. (2010). Finding articles and journals via Google Scholar, journal portals, and link resolvers: Usability study results. Reference and User Services Quarterly, 50(2), 170–181.Google Scholar
- Jacsó, P. (2009b). Google Scholar’s ghost authors. Library Journal, 134(18), 26–27.Google Scholar
- London School of Economics and Political Science. (2011). Impact of the social sciences: Maximizing the impact of academic research. Available online at: http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/impactofsocialsciences/. Accessed 28 March 2011.
© Akadémiai Kiadó, Budapest, Hungary 2011